There are 101 ways to prepare seafood dishes during Lenten season. Here is another way by The Seafood Specialist and Mida Food chef Enrique “Rikks” Valles who demonstrated the recipe.
2 Cream Dory fillets, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon Garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric, curry, nutmeg, coriander seeds, cardamom, cinnamon
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup couscous (dry)
1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
handful of raisin
1. Mix yogurt and all dry spices together.
2. Skewer the fish cubes and season with salt & pepper.
3. Pour over yogurt mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Bring chicken stock to a boil.
5. In a large bowl, pour heated stock over couscous mixture.
6. Cover and let it set for 10 minutes.
7. Mix with a fork to ensure couscous is nice and fluffy. Add raisins.
8. Place skewers over a grill on high heat.
9. Serve over couscous.