I find the Chicken Corden Bleu an attractive party fare. It’s easy to prepare. Usually I prepare the rolling of the chicken breast the night before and then do the dredging procedure on the day of the party. In that way, I am less hassled during party preparation. Enjoy!
1/2 kilo chicken breast
salt and pepper to taste
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 slices sweet ham
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter
1. Slice chicken breast into 4 equal sizes. Make a pocket in the chicken breast for the filling.
(note the size of the cheese and ham should be slightly smaller than the chicken breast slices since it will be filled inside)
2. Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper.
3. Lay a slice of ham, cheese inside the chicken breast. Roll. Seal the edges firmly.
4. Dredge it in flour first, followed by rolling it on beaten egg then rolling in bread crumbs.
5. Fry in butter for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
6. Garnish and serve.
I found a video online on How to Cook CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
However the chefs here used smaller slices of chicken