Quick & easy recipe: Creamy Carbonara in an Instant
The Real Carbonara Spaghetti is not really creamy. The noodles are coated in eggs and cheese. There is another way to cook Spaghetti Carbonara using processed foods at the grocery. This is really handy when you suddenly have guests that arrive or you are a beginner in cooking. The canned goods comprise of canned mushroom soup, cream, ham, bacon and fetuccine noodles. You are also assured that the taste will come out a best seller. Try this next time when you have surprise guests. Here is the creamy carbonara recipe:
2 cans Creamed of Mushroom Soup (preferably Campbell)
250 ml All Purpose Cream (Nestle)
200 grams sweet ham, in small squares
200 grams bacon, shredded
Spinach Fettucine (400 grams noodles are green and I like the contrast of the white creamy carbonara sauce against the green noodles)
1 head garlic
a dash of nutmeg
a dash of pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese for topping
1. Prepare the pasta (fettuccine noodles) based on instructions. Set Aside.
2. Fry the bacon until brown and not too crispy. Set Aside 1/4 for topping and the rest for the sauce.
3. In a sauce pan, saute garlic with olive oil. Add ham and 3/4 of the fried bacon.
4. Add the 2 cans of creamed mushroom soup with 2 cans of water.
5. Add the cream. Mix well.
6. Season with nutmeg and pepper.
7. If the bacon or ham you bought was too salty that it made the sauce salty as well, just mix in additional cream to neutralize the salty taste.
8. Serve the sauce and noodles separately. Top with bacon bits.
Serves 15-20 persons
I like that my readers appreciate my recipe.
Google+ Recommend this recipe?