You suddenly find that your holiday dishes are not enough for your guests. What do you do? Cooking can be stressful especially if one is faced with a lot of visitors. The thing to do is to order your Holiday dishes from reliable restaurants. Here are a few ideas of traditional Noche Buena dishes from Mario’s Restaurant:
- Embutido at 975 pesos
- Chicken Relleno at 1,100 pesos
- Chicken Galantina at 1,275 pesos
- Pastel de Lengua at 1,800 pesos
- Cochinillo at 1,250 pesos a kilo
- Paella Valenciana at 1,500 pesos
To order , visit Mario’s Quezon City, located at Tomas Morato corner Scout Gandia in Quezon City, or call 415-3887 or 372-0360 or e-mail [email protected] to book or reserve.