Order Traditional Noche Buena Filipino Dishes
You suddenly find that your holiday dishes are not enough for your guests. What do you do? Cooking can be stressful especially if one is faced with a lot of visitors. The thing to do is to order your Holiday dishes from reliable restaurants. Here are a few ideas of traditional Noche Buena dishes from Mario’s Restaurant:
- Embutido at 975 pesos
- Chicken Relleno at 1,100 pesos
- Chicken Galantina at 1,275 pesos
- Pastel de Lengua at 1,800 pesos
- Cochinillo at 1,250 pesos a kilo
- Paella Valenciana at 1,500 pesos
To order , visit Mario’s Quezon City, located at Tomas Morato corner Scout Gandia in Quezon City, or call 415-3887 or 372-0360 or e-mail [email protected] to book or reserve.
Google+ Recommend this recipe?