Rellenong Bangus (Stuffed Milkfish)
I medium sized Bangus (more or less 800 gramns)
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
3 teaspoons Calamansi juice
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
Dash of Salt
1/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
2 cloves, crushed gralic
1 onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
18 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/3 cup chopped raisins
1/3 cup peas, drained
1/4 cup carrots, diced finely
1 eggs, beaten
1/ cup flour 1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Clean Fish. Pound to soften.
2. Slit back to open and remove backbone. Scrape meat with a spoon. Keep skin 1 piece.
3. Soak skin with calamansi juice, soy sauce and pepper. Set aside.
4. Boil bangus meat with ppinch of salt and 1/4 cup water, into color changes. Set Aside. Drain and remove bones.
5. Saute garlic, tomatoes and onions in hot oil. Add bangus meat and season. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from fire.
6. Add in butter, peas, raisins, carrots and eggs. Mix thoroughly/
7. Stuff bangus skin with the mixture and sew opening.
8. Dredge in four and fry or bake until brown.
Google+ Recommend this recipe?